Friday, May 18, 2012

Chicken, we are at it again.


So a couple of days ago I talked about this.  Saw this. And made my own version.

Man, I tell you really have to get creative with chicken when you eat it like a hundred times a week. 
I wanted to follow the original recipe, however, I had to improvise because I didn't have all the ingredients on hand.  If you wish follow, the recipe for the seasonings, but I wanted to do it based off my own preferences.

This is my version of creativity:

Panko Bread Crumbs: 1/2 cup
Egg white: 1 egg
Garlic Powder (as desired or recipe)
Cottage Cheese: 1/4  cup
Feta Cheese (as desired or recipe) I used a small slice
Red Bell Peppers: 1 roasted bell pepper. 10 min on high broil
Salt (as desired or recipe)
Pepper (as desired or recipe)
Lemon: 1 tbs


Basil (as desired or recipe) I used 3 leaves chopped

Outside crust:  Panko, Egg white and garlic powder
Chicken stuffing: Roasted red bell pepper, cottage cheese, feta cheese & all remaining seasonings.

Bake @ 350 degrees for about 45 minutes. 


The final product was a little bit dry for my taste, however, I will try this again and bake it for less time. All in all not bad.

Have a foodilicous day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment