Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pour me a hot one....

It's time for another edition of coffee lover.  I have to admit I have a lot of coffee bags sitting in my freezer waiting {begging} for me to make that I decided to create coffee-the mini series.

I am going to have fun with this little series.  Today, I bring you Gevalia Kaffee

Gevalia




Thus far I have tried the Espresso Roast & the House Blend.  

Let's start with the Espresso Roast. 
Espresso Roast
I choose espresso roast because well I love strong coffee and the word espresso sounds so sophisticated and conossieur like {ha ha, yes I am a dork and I freely admit it} however, do not let this name fool you. It was not strong nor was it tasty, in fact since this flavor was the first one I tried we actually {almost} decided not to pursue this brand further.  

So glad that I didn't do that because well first of all, I had Gevalia coupons...HELLO!!  And we ventured into the next flavor house blend {medium/dark}....D-lish!!  It's aroma is amazing, it's flavor is so bold and bursting with character. I, mean this is an amazing blend.  And yes, I just went to the cupboard, pulled out and took another whiff. LOVE!!!

Pictured shown is Decaf, however, I go for the lethal stuff. :)
Do you have any coffee flavors you think I should give a try? Let me know!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment