Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sweet as you know it....

Short and sweet. I have a tip for y'all today.  It might be new or it might be one of those things you say, "Duh, I have been doing THAT for years" but at any rate I would like to share it with you. 

As most of you know I only like to use rolled oats as oatmeal, none of that instant stuff in this house.  Nope, too high in sugar, not good for your body & and just plain icky!!







So, when I make my oatmeal, I just started to add my fresh fruit {usually, berries} before I put it in the microwave. I noticed a huge difference in the taste when adding the fruit and then microwaving versus the other way around. It's a little bit sweeter and just has a comfort feeling. YUM!!!

This public service announcement has been brought to you by the household of Style your dish entertainment. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment