Monday, August 1, 2011

Happy August

Hope you all having a great Monday!!  It's the first day of August and it's fabulous!!   This month I am going to be bringing one item that I add to my dinner and talk to you about the meal.   Some of you may know this but for the rest of you, today is the first day of Ramadan which means I do not eat or drink or anything for an entire month--WAIT, don't you worry, I do eat when the sun goes down, but that means around 8:00p.m.  So, I won't have any fun stories to share about my lunch or breakfast or even snacks...but I will share with you my dinner.

This should be interesting because I will not be really focusing on the entire meal like in the past but just one item that I will be personally making, since this month I will NOT be the main chef in my kitchen.   This should be interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment