Tuesday, April 3, 2012

If you don't like fries, I can't help you.


If you love fries then your going to love this post...so you're welcome in advance. But, if you don't like fries well there is no hope for you. Just kidding, your still loved!!  It's another edition of Alexia food products. Since, this post I have tried two more different versions of the product. 

Crinkle cut Sea salt & pepper

These fries are AMAZING!!  I love these better than the original sweet potato fries. The crispiness is perfection. The crinkle cut adds great texture. It has just the right amount of sea salt & pepper, it's not overwhelming.  I would get these over the originals any day. LOVE, LOVE!!!



Potato Puffs



















After giving such a glowing review on the sea salt & pepper fries, I am saddened to say these puffs are no bueno!!!  They tasted like mush, no matter how long I cooked them. I wasn't impressed. I was excited to try these out because I'm a big fan of tater tots in general. I am telling ya, good thing they called them potato puffs not tater tots, it would give that side dish a bad name.

So tell me have you tried any new Alexia food products? Do share!!  

Have a foodilicous day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment