Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My latest obsession


I decided to visit my local TJ (Trader Joes's) the other day for some shopping essentials when I looked at, picked up and purchased an impulse item.  Love when that happens, well actually I probably don't love it as much as the store owner does... more $$$ in their pocket and out of mine, but at least I can put it down on my resume: "IMPULSE SHOPPER" woo hoo!! 

Back to my purchase, I have been reading about this item all over blog land and have been very anxious to try it, enter impulse buy (show us your good angle):




Note: Not personal picture.

Let me tell you a little bit about this obsession. It's creamy, it's unsalted, it pairs beautifully with whole wheat toast and strawberry slices!!  A little goes a long way with this buddy, it's my partner for life!!  A beautiful friendship has been made, can't wait to try it's cousin:



Have you tried Almond Butter? If so which one is your favorite?

Have a foodilious day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment