Thursday, August 4, 2011

Can it get any better??

Don't you just love a good pasta bake?  Pasta is another feel good, comfy type of meal. Imagining the warmness, the sauce, the cheese, the ground Turkey (don't worry, this was made prior to recent outbreak)...Can it get any better?   I guess you can tell what I had for dinner last night. And let me tell ya, pasta goes hand in hand with the bread. I know, it's like carb overload right. I get it, it's not one of my "go to" healthy meals, sorry it just isn't.  I seriously, would NOT normally eat it with mounds and mounds of cheese....and certainly not a second helping. my goodness SHOCK!!!   But, guess what I did last night...YUM!!  I did actually cut down on the cheese though, can't be too crazy.

At any rate, my contribution was the garlic bread...oh  my word, was it d-lish!!!  Let me tell ya about this bread. French Bread--Good. Butter--Good. Garlic--Good. Chopped herbs---GOOOD!!   (that's for all my FRIENDS lovers out there)  At any rate, this was no calorie bust!! 

Here is a pic of my garlic bread in it's all it's GOODNESS.  Thanks to my pal for providing me with the recipe.




Note: I added fresh basil to the chopped herb recipe.



What's your favorite brand or recipe for garlic bread?

Have a foodilicious day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment