Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Where do I go?

Happy first day of summer (officially)!!  It's a fabulous time of the year!!  Of course with all the dining outside, I love checking out grilling recipes or easy light summer fares and I am sure you are all dying {insert sarcastic tone} to know where I go for overall food inspiration.

When I am in the need of a great summer recipe, I know exactly where to go so, so let me introduce you to a fabulous person, a person worth getting to know, a person who I would LOVE to meet!! So without further ado, my favorite grill master:




Bobby Flay (isn't he cute in a dorky kind of way)




I'm always checking out Food Network for grill recipes or overall healthy recipes. If you are ever in need of a great french fry sauce or burger recipe, Bobby is your man!!   Trust me, he will not disappoint.

As far as inspiration part goes, I love to read other blogs.   I read several different types of food blogs and it's great to see the different takes on meals and overall healthy lifestyles.  Here are a few blogs that I read daily for inspiration:


This blog is fabulous because she talks a lot about different types of healthy meals along with things going on in her life.





I like this blog because she showcases amazing pictures which always inspires me to cook





 
Skinny Runner is great inspiration because she talks a lot about running and her personal life. Food is sprinkled in their now & again (not too often) but it's great to read about her fitness life which inspires healthy meal planning.




I enjoy reading this blog because she too showcases gorgeous pictures but also the recipes just look so dreamy!! I guess the blog name just says it all.


So tell me do you have any favorite websites or grill masters? Do share!!

Have a foodilicious day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment