Monday, June 13, 2011

A drink less ordinary...


Okay, okay so I know I promised y'all a post on Panko coconut shrimp & onion rings...but I could not find my cord for the camera so I couldn't upload the pictures. On the hunt....

So, instead I will give you a calorie bust to a heavy calorie filled drink.  It's so simple, I know you guys wished you thought of it yourselves. Jealousy stops at the door!!

 I don't drink soda, juices, milk, etc..etc..etc...which leaves me with... you guessed it: H20.  Sometimes, I'll admit it, I get bored with water.  And yes, I have added: lemon, lime, strawberries, mint...you name it!!  I decided to try something different. So I mixed this:

Or any type of lemonade mix.
  with this:




& voila (just a fancy term for BAM!!) I get a calorie bust fruity drink to enjoy on a hot summer day!!


So I want to know do you have any calorie busts tricks up your sleeve???


NOTE: I ensure that I put way MORE H20 in my cup than lemonade so that I get just a hint of flavor but more water in my quench for thirst move.

No comments:

Post a Comment