Monday, June 11, 2012

Even on some days I need....

I hope everyone had a happy Monday!! I know that I had a fabulous and busy weekend so I am hoping everyone did the same.

As of late I have been eating super healthy and making sure that I am drinking a lot of water (at least a gallon a day) which is a lot of work.  =)  Nothing comes easy when you make a commitment to  be healthy but it's worth the effort. But even at that I do need inspiration from time to time and that's what today is all about. Here is to hoping you have an amazing day!!





// spicy black bean stuffed peppers.
Spicy Black Bean Pepper
Chicken Asparagus Wraps with Basil Cream Sauce.  A 15 Minute Meal!  Amazing. Try adding fresh Basil!!!!
Chicken Asparagus wraps with basil cream sauce

Roasted Tomato Caprese Grilled Cheese with Balsamic Glaze-Unknown


wish list
Vegetable Spring Rolls



spinach burgers
Spinach Burgers


Have a foodilicous day!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment