Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Favorite 5

I am sure you are all wondering what my favorite 5 staples that I must have in my house at all times. Fine, you weren't wondering but I bet you are now since I mentioned it..ha ha!! See how my evil mind works.

Okay, unto my favorite must have foods.

1) Green Apples. They are good for the heart, taste good and are a naturally low in sugar. Love, Love!!



2) Chicken is a huge protein push in this house. We eat it at least 3 times for dinner and at least 4 or 5 times for lunch. I love it but sometimes it gets old. See what I mean.


3) Eggs. Eggs are a great source of protein. I make sure to eat eggs for breakfast everyday. I usually will only eat the whites as I am trying to build lean muscle. My normal breakfast




4) Oatmeal. And not the instant junk that you see on sale constantly, no the steel slow cooked variation. It's healthier on all accounts. Check out my recent discovery.












 


5)Almond milk or unsweetened Soy Milk. This is perfect for smoothies and protein shakes. Check out my protein power drink. Perfect for summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment