Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Get your fresh fruit here...

Welcome back!! Yes, I am welcoming myself back to my own blog...why not? I can hear the music playing in the background...pomp and circumstance all right. Ha Ha...just kidding.  Anyways, I am going to go ahead and start off with my Inspiration Monday because well, we all could use a little inspiration and as usual, why not start the week off on the right foot.

I know that summer is quickly approaching and we tend to eat lighter in the summer months.  Fresh fruit is in abundance at the farmers market during the summer, so it's typically easy to find what you want.  It's always a good idea to buy and freeze so that you can enjoy fresh fruit through the fall & winter months.

What's your favorite summer fruit?

Here is to a colorful and fruitful inspiration board. Happy Monday!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment