Wednesday, May 16, 2012

When on the go...

Just a quick and simple post for y'all today.  I don't know about you but I love iced coffee..a lot of times I will let my coffee pot sit out for the rest of the day just so I can enjoy an iced coffee the next morning-YUM!! Check out my favorite coffee brands here and here.

This isn't new, it's not rocket science and I am probably SOOOO behind with the rest of society but man have I found a fabulous product that you must try if you love iced coffee as much as I do...

Enter this fabulousity:



Click on me for all the yummy details


oh man is this d-lish!!! And so simple to make, almost too simple  ;)  I still will make my regular coffee and let it sit out for an iced version. However, when I am on the go, these are perfect.

Do you have a favorite iced coffee recipe or blend? Do share!!

Have a foodilicious day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment