Thursday, January 26, 2012

Kitchen gadgets


I thought it would be kind of fun to do a post on kitchen gadgets. And no, not your normal blender, mixer or can opener appliances but unique appliances that promote healthy eating.  I, personally have not tried all of these but I wanted to highlight the top 5 that I thought would be interesting to test out.



Jack LaLanne Juicer


I have always been interested in trying out juicing, more for like actual fresh drinks than detox purposes. I  have heard that Jack LaLanne's are the best.


Herb cutter

I love cooking with herbs but they are just so hard to cut up, this would be perfect!!

Food Scale

I don't have this one personally, but I do have one from Target that I use. It's great when
you want to ensure you are getting the correct amount of ounces for meat. 


Fruit infused pitcher

 I have  always wanted to try this type of pitcher to see if it really works, I love lemon water.


Guard Slicer
 This would be interesting to try out, it supposed to slice onions, bell peppers, oranges etc...
Sometimes its a pain trying to chop veggies, this makes it look like a snap.




Have you ever had tried any one of these? What are your thoughts? Or are there any other ones that you just can't live without?


Have a foodilicous day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment