Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Too sweet to cut it....

Truth be told, I am not a huge chip person. Most people know this and so I am sure people were a bit surprised of my post from yesterday. So, today....SHOCK!!! I decided to add another chip to my menu.

If you follow me on twitter, you already know which recipe I decided to try out. The recipe calls for  butternut squash, all I had was sweet potato. I am sure it will still work out, right?

Here is my version of these chips:


It wasn't that crispy {as I hoped} but it still tasted really good. I loved the way the parmesan cheese added a bit of kick to the overall taste.  I would definitely make this again, however, this time I would use butternut squash so I can get the same affect that the recipe describes. When you want chips, you want the crunch!!!

Have you ever made these alternative chips before? If so, what was your success?

No comments:

Post a Comment