Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The best part of waking up....

I love to drink coffee. It's a fabulous invention, trust!!  I love the smell of a fresh grounds, the smell and sound of a percolator and the amazing first sip.  Yes, coffee is fabulous!!

I thought it would be fun to do a little coffee series for you on my favorite brands.   Just random posts, sprinkled here and there. With the fist one being Seattle's Best

I tried the orange bag, which is Breakfast Blend Level Two. It's a nice blend of strong & smooth. It's a good breakfast coffee but if you are wanting something that is very strong for a "breakfast" blend then this one is NOT for you. 




Seattle Best














Tell,  me have you tired Seattle's Best?  If so what is your favorite brand?  

Have a foodilicous day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment