Thursday, March 15, 2012

The jokes {and side dishes} are easy.

Let me tell ya, I love side dishes. I love easy to make, set your oven on a temp, place it on a tray and go type of side dish.  Yes, those are the best kind. I found the perfect, absolute d-lish easy side dish known to man. Yes, we know that men are simpletons, so you know this one is gotta be that easy!! Ha Ha, I joke, no seriously I'm just kidding.  =)

At any rate, if you still haven't walked away let me tell ya about these goodies.  Alexia freezer products. 




Click on image for website


They have the best products. Let me tell ya!! Here are the ones that I have tried and buy all the time.

These onion rings are d-lish!!  They are crispy, flavorful and are just amazing!! The sea salt adds just the right amount of salt. Sea salt is great because it adds flavor but doesn't give it that overwhelming salt taste. Good choice.  Bake them only.





Not a fan of sweet potato fries in general, but these make it doable.  They have a fabulous not too sweet but sweet enough taste to them and when dipped in ketchup--mmm, d-lish!! Again, bake do not fry.


These are so d-lish. With only about 90 calories and made with whole grain {love that they added flax seed}, I am addicted. It's hard to eat just one. Trust.


Trust, go buy these today. Like, now!! Go!! They have a ton of other products...and are recommended by Ty Florence-SCORE!!! 


Have a foodilicous day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment