Wednesday, June 22, 2011

On the hunt....

Most of you know, I adore a good cupcake.  I am in love with cupcakes!! And is always on the hunt for a d-lish flavor.  Anytime, I visit a new town or my family I will try my hardest to scout the town for the nearest store that sells them so I can get my two cents in on the flavor, texture, cuteness etc....


Cupcake love (San Diego, Ca)

I know what you are thinking, BUT how can cupcakes be healthy? Your such a nut when it comes to healthy foods...well, I am here to tell you that I don't care..so HA!!  Just kidding, once in a while I enjoy eating a good un-healthy cupcake but I am also determined to find a healthy recipe (calorie bust) so I can make my own. So stay tuned!!  Until then enjoy my adventures of finding the perfect cupcake!!


Cupcake Love (San Diego, Ca)


No comments:

Post a Comment