Friday, June 3, 2011

Sushi, oh Sushi

Really, they should make a song about the love of sushi.  I, truly feel like sushi is such a trendsetter. I mean, seriously it dresses itself up with oh so many beautiful sauces, and don't you just love the array of those saucy colors? And ohhhh...the abundance of stylish accessories; onions & masago. D-Lish!!

So, you can kind of guess what I had for dinner last night, because I was celebrating! Yes, you can read all about the reason for my celebration here.  I tried to take pictures with my digital but for some reason the flash and color was NOT working to my advantage, thus I only have cell phone quality pics. Believe me though, my cell phone pics were way better than a more expensive camera, but whatever!!


Let me explain the deliciousness that went on yesterday at Mikuni in Elk Grove.  We ordered 4 rolls: an Annie, a rainbow, the 49er & happy. Who the heck comes up with these names, seriously?

The 49er was too spicy...sushi should not be spicy, just an opinion, it just leaves me too scared (and believe me I love spicy foods) The Annie had just the right amount of sauces but not enough of flavor. The rainbow had no sauces but was light and simple. The happy which was just like the Annie but with crunchy tempura.

So tell me do you like Sushi and where is your favorite sushi restaurant?  




Hope you have a foodilicious day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment