Wednesday, June 8, 2011

You had me at whole oats...

Hello Wednesday!! How are you doing today? Hope you treat me well since the sun has finally decided to stop playing hide n go seek.  Happy to see the sun!! 

Anyways, let's talk snacks. The other day I was at the grocery store looking for a snack before I went shopping and found a gem in the organic section. Now, I normally do not seek out organic foods however the protein bars happen to be in that section and so I thought "What the heck why not check out the organic snack section"  And oh boy I am glad that I did because I found these beauties:





Normally, I don't buy crackers, cookies, or snacky type of foods for my house. But, the ingredients really had me at whole oats and I was like hmm...let's give it a whirl. I don't eat the whole bag, I portion it out for snacks & maybe a little desert to ensure I do not go over my calorie count for the day and they have so many different flavors {I have only tried oatmeal} that you couldn't possibly get bored.



 Do you have a favorite organic snack? Let me know!!

  Have a foodilicious day!!

2 comments:

  1. @ Raleys...you can probably try trader joes and see if they carry them. Or henrys.

    ReplyDelete