Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Just stuff it


Allright, I don't know about you guys but I know when I see something on sale that normally is pretty expensive, I tend to lean towards purchasing, even if I don't have any plans for it. Right?  For example, I love portabella mushrooms, normally they are pretty pricey even when on sale. However, when I saw these beauties for .75cents for two..I snatched them up and decided to come up with a recipe for them later.

I have made a goat cheese & portabella sandwich by grilling them  with a little bit of olive oil, salt, & pepper. D-lish!!  This time however, I wanted to try something different. So, I decided to stuff it. I had some feta cheese and parsley in the fridge..perfect!!




















I didn't measure and just chopped and sprinkled as I went along: 

Feta Cheese (Crumbled)
Parsley (Chopped)
Salt
Pepper
Red Pepper Flakes

Pre-cooked stuffed mushroom

I, ended up grilling them on the BBQ and oh man was this the BEST decision they were amazingly d-lish!!   So, hoping to make them again...let's just hope for a great sale!!


Have a foodilicous day!!! 



1 comment: