Thursday, June 28, 2012

Ahhh...refreshing.

I am a huge water drinker, I always have been and for the most part stay away from soda, juices or flavored drinks. Although, I love water it gets old. Here is an easy trick to spruce it up but I still don't {want} do that often to make me feel fulfilled.

So, of course with the abundance of fruit and being summer and all..it's time for citrus, herbal and or fruit infused water. And I would love to have one of these pitchers to really do the trick!!

The other day I experimented with blueberry lemon water...D-lish!!! And of course, as always strawberry lemon water.

If your looking for a great alternative to plain water check out these infused water options:





Stressless VW - Final
Herbal  infused water




citrus-infused water by @Charynn Olsheski #thepartydressmagazine
Citrus Water



Citrus-Infused Spa Water:  Ice Cubes  1 lemon, thin sliced  1 lime, thin sliced  1 orange, thin sliced   1/2  hothouse cucumber, skin-on, thin sliced
Citrus Infused Spa water



Have you ever tried infused water, what's your favorite? Do share!!!

Have a foodilicious day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment