Thursday, June 9, 2011

At a drop of a hat...

Inspiration comes to us in many ways. We see magazine pictures, billboards, nature, articles etc...whatever it may be it can strike at any moment or any time, or as the phrase goes, at the drop of a hat.  That's what happened to me early this morning (No, I did not drop a hat, who the hell came up with that phrase?) I was perusing through my new found love, Pinterest and created a board for "Style your dish" and BAM (my word for the day) the next thing I knew I saw this beauty:



Coconut chicken via pinterest



Don't they look d-lish??  I actually had purchased a coconut the other day from the store, just for kicks and now it's sitting in my fridge sliced open begging for me to do utilize it's goodness.  When I saw the coconut chicken I knew exactly what I was going to attempt for dinner tonight (sorry chicken chili-stir fry, you will have to be eaten another day).

I want to know what inspires you??? 


Have a foodlicious day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment