Monday, June 20, 2011

Oh come on....

Happy Monday!! This past weekend, I had a great time with some friends over dinner at Joe's Crab Shack.



At our table, people were ordering "Fancy Shmancy" options like steampot & crabs meals. I wish I had gotten some pictures showing our actual meals but alas all I have is this:


 Okay, so this is the thing everyone (and when I mean everyone, I am including a ten year old boy) was ordering these fancy meals!!  And little old me, what did I order...popcorn shrimp, the most generic, mundane easy peasy item on the menu. I am mean NO CREATIVITY with that meal right? Right!!   
Seriously, it's the type of meal you order and everyone says: "Oh, come on".

I am playing it safe and I like popcorn shrimp, I never eat it anywhere else except Joe's or Red Lobster so it's like a treat for me! But, on the flip side, I should be more daring and attempt at ordering a fancy meal!!

What about you, when you go out do you to eat do you order something you wouldn't normally make at home?

Or do you play it safe and have your guests roll their eyes and say "oh come on"

P.s No one really rolled their eyes (ha ha) but I am sure there are people out there that would.

No comments:

Post a Comment