Friday, June 17, 2011

Snickers satisfies the hunger

Happy Friday!! Yeah, it's the weekend which means lots of fun and food!! It's father's day weekend & we have some exciting things planned with some great friends. So, this weekend will be jam packed and I wouldn't have it any other way!!

Anyways, back to my post!  Okay, so I normally eat about 5 times a day, every couple of hours.  I workout a lot and I need to make sure to keep my energy up and my metabolism on the fast track.Now, I am sure you are thinking 5 times a day, that's a lot, and that would be so much fun to just keep eating!! WRONG!!  I  don't enjoy coming up with 5 different mini meals and making sure that I get enough protein to build muscle and enough calories to sustain weight and yadda yadda yadda.......that means enter the Snickers bar, ha ha!!  Well a healthy version of the snickers bar in the form of a protein bar!!

It's easy to throw in a bag, it's simple to grab and eat while I work, it's just plain easy!!  Here are a few of my "snicker bar" choices:



This one is delicious!! But, I wish it had a little bit more protein

I love the mint flavored of this one, better amount of protein, wish it had less calories.

This one only if it's an extreme emergency..ha ha!! Too many calories, but yummy tasting!!

Not a bad bar, can't remember the calorie count though


Do you eat protein bars? If, so what's your favorite?? 
Have a foodilious day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment