Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The musings of a mushroom

I decided to be a little daring the other day and make a really interesting French inspired cuisine. Now, I know what you are thinking, hmm..interesting?  French??  Can it be? Could it be?  SNAILS!!!  Well, I do have a bunch of them trying to eat my basil plant, so that's probably the best way to get rid of them. Right?  WRONG!!  I made crepes or as my husband likes to say: "CREEPS"  but whatever!

Anyways back to those creeps. I looked up the recipe in one of the books I mentioned here.  I choose this recipe because I love mushrooms and I wonder what mushrooms talk about since they are always popping around everywhere they must be curious creatures. And those wild ones...WOO HOO! Watch out. 








  
This meal was NOT flavorful. The crepes turned out NOT moist and mostly dull & dry. The mushroom mixture was too soggy (if that's possible)  They truly were creeps!!!  FOOD FAIL.

Have you ever tried something and it didn't turn out to be as good as you had HOPED?  If so what was?

Have a foodilious day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment