Tuesday, January 3, 2012

An amazing discovery

Yesterday, I went and did some damage at Costco.  I mean seriously, when does anyone NOT do damage there when shopping. At any rate, we bought some amazing and healthy foods for the week(s).  I knew that I wanted to find something yummy (and healthy) for a snack but I don't normally venture down the snack aisle at Costco because all they have is SUGAR based products but since I was hungry (bad choice) I decided to just take a look....and BAM, I saw these beauties:


ALMOND POPS w/Blueberries.

They are  amazing!!  They are only140 calories for 8 pieces and 50 fat grams.
Vegan, Gluten-Free, Wheat free...the list goes on.  The ingredients are natural and simple. The only drawback is that it has cane sugar and rice syrup but that is just to hold it together and a kick of sweetness. It's the best thing ever!! I LOVE them!!!

I highly recommend you get your snack on and get these before they disappear. They will not disappoint!!

Have a foodilicous day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment