Friday, January 13, 2012

Lavash wrap me, please!!

I have recently declared a new love. If you saw my twitter post from the other day, then you  know who I am cheating with, it's okay my husband knows and I am not ashamed to admit it!!  Oh Mr. Lavash...thank you for being oh so tasty!!

We bought the California Lavash brand from our local Safeway store. I was unsure of what to expect because I am very hesitant about buying wraps because of taste & cost. However, this one did not disappoint.  It's a very healthy version with only 60 calories per 1/2 sheet and it's low in sodium and carbs  and has 0 grams of sugar!! It does have a small protein count (only 2 g, per serving)  however, I am not looking for high protein in a wrap. 

 

 There are so many ways that you can use this lovely find. I, have already used it in three different ways and will definitely come up with some more.  Here is a fun snack for you to try:
Lavash Chips
 I brushed some Olive oil & sea salt on the wrap, cut them into tiny little squares, baked them in the oven for less than 5 minutes on 400 and presto instant chips with my avocado spicy hummus as dip (later on that recipe). D-Lish!!! 


So, make sure you go to the store and Lavash yourself as well, trust me you won't be disappointed. 

Have a foodiicous day!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment