Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Breakfast on the go

If you know me pretty well, then you know that I am not a HUGE fan of eating breakfast at a restaurant.  There is something about restaurant cooked eggs that just kind of gross me out. No offense.  I do it, if I am traveling or once in a while (usually special occasions) but I try to avoid it at all costs.  Having said that and about to make myself look like a hypocrite...hee hee... I will eat breakfast at this place:


 no matter the time.  However, I tend to stick to the same meal because I don't believe that just because it has fruit in it (enter the blueberry muffin) it tends to be healthy.

So without further ado, let me introduce you to the "STAR" of my breakfast from "STAR-BUCKS" (please cue in music)





Click on nutrition info further ingredients and details.


This is one of the best healthy breakfasts out there. I love it because it's tasty and good for you.  


Have a foodilicous day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment