Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Noodles & Company

I know that we all lead busy lives and sometimes it's very hard to always make your meals at home. So, of course if you are out running errands or at work, you don't always have a prepared lunch. If you are traveling, read about my tips here.  At any rate, if I am going to eat lunch out then I try to choose a restaurant that I know will have a good variety so that I can choose something relatively healthy.  Last Sunday, I was out running errands which spilled over into lunch hour.  If you follow me on twitter then you saw me tweet about this.  I was very excited to try this place, never have been.



The Med Duo

If you have never been, the menu consits of cuisine from all over the world. I liked the fact that it was simple even though they had a variety of choices.  I ordered a chicken medetarrian sandwich and small salad.  I would do some things differently next time around. For example, dressing on the side & no cheese. However, it was d-lish and I would compeletly recommond this to anyone. My dining partner enjoyed the Pad Thai, chicken. And I must say I helped him polish off that bowl as well--YUM!!!

Have you tried Noodles & Company? And if so what was your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment